- Articulates the positions, values, beliefs, and/or priorities of CAFP membership.
- Guides CAFP staff and the Board in the positions it takes on proposed legislation, regulations, initiatives, amicus briefs, and the specific work it undertakes, including educational efforts.
- Is adopted by the CAFP Board at any time throughout the year. CAFP members may propose a policy to the CAFP Board by submitting a policy resolution.
- Covers a diverse range of topics related to state and federal issues with the potential to impact family physicians and their patients. The scope also varies, from very specific policies that address elements of a particular bill, regulation, initiative, or event, to very broad policies that articulate values or beliefs.
- Is complementary to AAFP policy and exists when AAFP policy does not necessarily or completely reflect the California-specific positions, values, beliefs, and/or priorities of CAFP members.
CAFP Resolutions Dashboard for 2022
CAFP Resolutions Dashboard for 2021
CAFP Resolutions Dashboard for 2020