It’s not too late for a 2023 KSA! Register today and mark your calendar for our Pain Management Virtual SKA with Carol Havens, MD on December 20th, from 5:30 to 9:30 PM.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Define and differentiate between various chronic pain syndromes
- Identify pharmacologic appropriate therapy for specific conditions
- Describe the role of exercise and physical therapy in managing chronic pain
- Recommend appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic options for the treatment of functional chronic pain conditions
- Explain the indications and risks associated with long-term opioid therapy for chronic pain management.