Loan Repayment Programs of OSHPD and the Health Professions Education Foundation
Loan repayment programs through both the Health Professions Education Foundation and the Healthcare Workforce Development Division offer financial support to health professionals who agree to provide direct patient care in medically underserved areas. Eligibility guidelines and criteria vary by program.
Healthcare Workforce Development Division Programs
- California State Loan Repayment Program
- County Medical Services Program Loan Repayment Program
Health Professions Education Foundation Programs
- Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment Program
- Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Loan Repayment Program
- Steven M. Thompson Physician Corps Loan Repayment Programs
Learn more here.
Find out if you are eligible to apply for an Office of Statewide Health Planning Department (OSHPD) loan repayment, scholarship, or grant program.