Thursday, June 11, at 8 p.m. EDT | 7 p.m. CDT | 6 p.m. MDT | 5 p.m. PDT
- Randy Walker, MD, and Angie Walker (office manager), Dr. Randy Walker Family Practice & Allergy Clinic, De Queen, AR
- Marc Price, DO – family physician, Mechanicville, NY
Moderator: Tom Banning, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Identify opportunities where practices can cut costs and create revenue infusing needed capital into their practice when they need it most – NOW
- Understand how to build staff capacity so billable events can be streamlined into a financially successful workflow
- Share untapped revenue strategies that practices can incorporate to diversify their practice’s long-term financial health.