A dynamic physician executive with over a decade of experience leading and innovating in family medicine and primary care delivery systems, Dr. Lee is currently the chief medical officer at Share Our Selves, a federally-qualified health center, in Orange County, CA. Respected and known as a relational, facilitative leader who motivates and empowers his team to think big and deliver on the organizational mission, his key strengths include practice transformation, health equity, strategic planning, health policy and management, and digital health/social media.
- Expertise leading and implementing strategic planning, impacting health policy, and bringing innovations to market and scale
- Experience driving revenue growth through patient visits, quality improvement incentives, and donor engagement/fundraising
- Responsible business and fiscal management while overseeing net assets and liabilities
- Extensive board leadership and participation including strategic planning, building budgets, and legislative advocacy
- Significant public speaking and media engagement experience
- Co-founded the Family Medicine Revolution, a grassroots social media brand (#FMRevolution) giving the power of telling family medicine's story back to family physicians and building a global community of thought leaders
- 2018 California Academy of Family Physicians Hero of Family Medicine
- 2021 California Academy of Family Physicians Family Physician of the Year
He is married to a local pediatrician with whom he shares the challenges (and joys) of raising three children and a pandemic puppy.